Monday, September 19, 2011

engaged: Jonelle and Mark

Engagement sessions are always a nice change of pace from my usual children and family focus. A few weeks ago (yes I'm that behind on this blog), I hung out at the park with Jonelle, Mark, and their two pups. Jonelle and Mark are so laid back, fun loving, and full of life. I had so much fun with them that I am actually looking for excuses to photograph them again ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one is one of my very favorites!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Super cute little family :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The "really? you're gonna show her that side of you?" face
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP