Sunday, February 15, 2009

The next step

Before I post photos of my newest shoot, I really want to thank the people who have helped me get this thing going! I am thankful for my Dad, Stepmom, Mom, Grandparents, and cousin Jenni Schumi, for helping me get my first professional camera, this dream would have been long postponed without them. I also owe a great deal of thanks to Taylor Voss, who gave me some of my very first basic lessons, Lori Smith, my friend and mentor, whether she knows it or not, and Theresa Kemink of TAK photography...she has taught me so much and she is one of the most talented photographers I know, I am so excited to work with her this summer :)Thanks to Chris Pritchard for encouraging me along the way (also another awesome photographer!) Thanks also to my siblings (all of you) and my friends for believing in my dream, and letting me photograph you constantly...the practice is much appreciated. I am so blessed that God has given me so many people who believe in my dream, and that He has given me opportunity to make my dream come true..all I do, I do for Him. 












1 comment:

  1. Girl you are SO great! I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for you! This summer will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP