Wednesday, March 18, 2009

cleaning out the library






Sorry i haven't posted any of my professional work on here lately! I'm really busy at work right now as well as editing photos for clients...hopefully i'll get around to putting some of that stuff up soon...but for now...
I was cleaning out my iphoto library tonight and came across some of my favorite photos of all time. These photos are from one of the happiest days of my life, September 8 2008, the day my Godson was born! I will never forget meeting him for the first time and feeling such incredible love for someone I had just met. He is a fighter and thrived throughout a difficult pregnancy for his momma, and my life has not been the same since I held him for the first time. These are a few pictures that I took of him at the hospital, as well as a few i snapped when he was just a week or two old. I am mostly posting them because i was so thrilled to come across them tonight, I'm aware that they probably mean way more to me than they will to anyone else just looking, but I couldn't help but post them anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP