Friday, March 6, 2009

Love is in the air...






I'm back! After a couple of slow weeks in photography, business is picking up again! The break was great, but it felt so great to get back behind the camera last week; I spend so much time with my camera it feels weird when its not attached to me :) 
I met this couple for the first time at our shoot. We got off to kind of a shakey start while we were both waiting for eachother for about 20 minutes before we figured out it was the other that we were waiting for haha, and then we ended up changing locations. Once we got rolling though, it was a great shoot! The wind was super strong and extremely cold, but we battled the elements and got some great shots. Here are a few of my favorites ( i haven't really edited them yet, but i wanted to get them up here) I have quite a bit on the docket for the next few weeks so look for some stuff here! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just LOVE shooting at Robinette's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah..it was there idea, and it was pretty fun because there was nobody there lol...deserted robinettes was great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP