Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby Bunsee ~ Sneak Peek

My most recent shoot was very exciting...not only did I get to see my friend Kim whom I haven't seen in awhile, but I also got to take pictures of her gorgeous pregnant belly :) Kim did and internship in my classroom a couple years ago and I loved her immediately. Not only did she help me tremendously with my very difficult class, but she also was a great friend and support system. Kim is an amazing woman and her and her husband Beesham, whom I met for the first time, are going to be incredible parents. With just two weeks or less to go, Kim looks fantastic and is so excited to meet her baby! The shoot was incredibly windy and chilly, and i've only done one other maternity shoot so I was a bit new at it, but Kim and Beesham are gorgeous and toughed it out and we got some incredible photos, lets not kid ourselves, this is gonna be one good lookin baby! I just picked a few and quick edited them so they could see them before this baby comes, hopefully i'll get the rest done soon!  The baby can come now! Kim and Beesham, I wish you the best for the rest of your pregnancy and will be praying for a healthy baby and smooth delivery. God bless! 

(to the rest of you, the heart idea was not my idea...i love it...but i stole it from a show on TLC called "Runway Moms" so I can't take the credit, i'm just not that creative. ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP