Sunday, May 3, 2009

Darby and LT~a few of the hundreds

Saturday I got together with my good friend Tennille to take pictures of Darby and L.T. (my Godson). We had a blast taking pictures and got some great ones! L.T. wasn't feeling great...he's getting some killer teeth, so we are going to go out again when he's feeling better, usually he is super happy and smiley, but he was very serious this time. Darby did a great job! We just let her play and I chased her around with my camera. When we went downtown , we encountered a problem. There was a large St. Bernard on top of the roof where we were shooting, freaking Darby out, as well as people painting on the graffiti wall...needless to say we didnt' get a lot there. These are a few of my favorites from the day..I had a very hard time choosing, so there are a lot. For some reason, the photos published faded on here, so the colors aren't exactly right..i am not sure why it does this...let me know if you know! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP