Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Bella!

This afternoon I had the privilege of taking Bella's pictures for the second time! Bella turned 1 year old on Wednesday and was so much fun to photograph. These are some of my most favorite photos I've done yet :) Bella is one of the most animated, smiley little girls I've ever met; True to her name...beautiful. Thanks Willow and J.R. for letting me take photos of your little lady! Here's a sneak peek (a large peek because I couldn't choose just a few!) 











3 comments:

  1. Erin, These photos are absolutely beautiful! What a cute little girl in such a cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love them Erin they are beautiful!! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see them all!

    Willow and JR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one where she has her hand over her mouth. Cute expression! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP