Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cupcakes, golfcarts, and the chicken dance?

On Saturday I had the priviledge of shooting another wedding with the incredibly talented Theresa of TAK Photography.  This was my second wedding and I had so much fun, and I learned a ton. The day started off at the Salon with a little rain, but ended up with sun. The church was incredible, the bride gorgeous, and the details memorable. I am not going to lie though, my favorite part was riding in a golf cart with Theresa at the reception...we may have almost rolled it, but it was fun nonetheless! Here are some of my favorite shots from Matt and Katie's day.












2 comments:

  1. Beatuiful job Erin!!! Love the one of her laughing in front of the blue wall!!! And of my butt too :P

    Can't wait till next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures as always!! So funny because I know this girl she is the twin sister of someone I work with!! It is a small world after all!! Love your kid pics and I do love the one where you got the other photographer taking pictures!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP