Friday, July 3, 2009

21.

Well these photos are a little delayed, due to my computer breaking, but never fear, I am back in business now :) These photos are from Michael's (my brother in law) 21st birthday. Michael plays in a local Funk band called, "Righteous." (if you follow this blog at all you know I am a big fan haha). This particular evening righteous was playing at the black rose and Michael turned 21 at midnight. I was exhausted after shooting a wedding all day beforehand, but had a ton of fun sharing this special night with Michael! I also managed to capture some fun photos...if I could put them all up I would...but I have a feeling they wouldn't be as interesting to you as they are to me ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. how fun I love their look and you got some great pictures!! Great work girl!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP