Sunday, July 26, 2009

Joy.

I LOVE newborn sessions! I love the absolute joy that reflects on the faces of new parents and the incredible love that you can only know if you have a child. Alayna is a beautiful baby who is so loved and was a delight to photograph. She is my first newborn girl that I've taken photos of so we definitly upped the "girly factor" and I was in heaven! Allison and Jeff, I just can't get over how incredible she is and am so incredibly happy that she is here. Love you all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this was a shot of her hands...but look at that face!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the ones where she's all swaddled. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with her hands and chubby cheeks that are ohh so cute on a baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP