Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Little Miss Smiley

Last weekend I hung out with a family that I know from working at preschool. Their daughter used to be in my class and is now in the class next door. We hung out at the park for a bit and then headed downtown for a few before it too dark! I'm still getting used to this darker early stuff, all summer long I was shooting well into the evening. I had so much fun with this family, got lots of awesome shots from little miss personality here, and there are tons more cute ones of her. Thanks so much for spending the afternoon with me! enjoy these smiles :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The reason I love fall...can't get enough of these leaf shots!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You know you're a parent of a preschooler when....
Photobucket

Pop tart heaven
Photobucket

Photobucket

Couldn't resist a few more of these...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. the little girls facial expressions are great!! She most have felt very comfortable with you but most kids do because you are so great with kids!! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP