Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Trip to D.C.

In early September I went to Washington D.C. for the first time! I went because my cousin was getting married and had a blast while I was there. It was sort of a whirlwind trip, and I actually didnt' get to see much because of weather and our schedule, so I will have to go back. Nonetheless, it was a very memorable trip and I was so excited to be able to share this time with my family. I was not the photographer for this wedding, which was nice because I got to just catch up with family and have a good time...but I can't totally turn it off, so I pulled out the camera quite a bit. Here are some of my favorite shots from the weekend. All the ceremony pictures were taken from my seat, and I mostly just took some fun family shots while at the reception. I will always remember this trip and can't wait to go back so I can see the sites! If you were at the wedding and want to see more shots, I'll put some on facebook too :) It was impossible to put all the great shots up, because well there are hundreds from the wedding day alone, not to mention the rest of the weekend!

Aparantly you have to cross the street upside down here...
Photobucket
Didn't have batteries for my flash...and it was a really dark church, but my camera didn't do too bad! This was rehersal
Photobucket
Now that's a margarita!
Photobucket

I loved this shot...gives me a diner-like feel, it was actually a mexican restaurant...a delicious one at that!
Photobucket
I didn't use my flash during the ceremony either, so i didn't mess up the photographers, so these are a bit grainy, but i still love them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My papa and nana...aren't they cute! love them :)
Photobucket
my aunt char and uncle john!! love them!!
Photobucket

Statues that Dennis gave Melissa when they were first dating
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wasn't able to eat these because they have gluten...but they looked pretty!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trhis dance was really fancy...there are some fun shots...here's just a taste ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. GREAT job!!!! What a beautiful church! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures love the church and the one of the little boy eating and sleeping very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP