Thursday, November 19, 2009

Love in the city

Last weekend I enjoyed the incredible weather during an afternoon downtown with Kristin and Jared. Kristin works with me at the preschool I teach at and also shares my love for photography. Kristin will be helping me with some weddings this summer and I cannot wait! We went to a few of my staple spots, but also drove around and found some new ones! I had a blast hanging out with these two, I love engagement sessions :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So happy I found the 'Wow" sign again...thanks to my friend Amanda! I wondered where this went...here it is!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP