Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little Miss Personality

Last weekend I photographed my niece! There are so many words to describe her, but nowhere near enough words to describe how much I love her. She makes me smile nomatter what and holding her is incredible. Evie made this session a bit challenging for me, she doesn't like to miss out on anything :) She sure is cute though! Here are some of her photos, but coming soon will be a post called, "the many faces of Evie," you should be excited. Evie Joy your auntie loves you so much! And yes, my camera is part of my face...sorry about that! ;)

Auntie what are we doing?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She came out sucking her lip like this...so sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful family.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous mommy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It only appears she's sleeping...this lasted all of two minutes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Not funny dad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Feed Me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Being this cute is exhausting...I am so done!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. she is very cute!!!!! thanks for so many of her I will know her without even meeting her!! Love all the pictures the crying ones are great too!! The family ones with the three of them are very cute!! And she definitely better get used to that camera being attached to your face because it always will be especially with her!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP