Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Friday morning fun!

Last week I spent some time with my friends Willow and Stacy and their sweet little ladies Bella and Sophie. I tagged along to their art class, we fed the ducks, played at the park and went out for lunch! So much fun :) It was blustery and a little chilly but I couldn't resist getting the camera out! Thanks ladies for a fun morning, can't wait to do it again :) hopefully Ava will be feeling better next time, we missed you Heidi and Ava!

Sophie feeding the ducks
Photobucket

A hot dog bun? lucky ducks! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bye bye ducks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bella kept saying, "where's me?!" ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin,
    Thanks so much for posting these!!! They are so cute!! I wasn't even ready for pictures and Bella still looks very cute!! I love your blog because I don't have pictures on me all the time but if I have a computer I can always show a pretty up to date picture of my beautiful little girl!!! We had tons of fun and were so glad to hang out and when Bella woke up from her nap she asked "Where is Erin." So we will have to do it again very soon!! I love them all as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP