Sunday, April 11, 2010

Little Miss Sweet

If you know me at all, you know how much I love doing newborn sessions :) This was so no different! My friend Amanda gave this session to Justin and Rachel for their baby shower, and I'm so glad she did, because Miss Amelia is so sweet! We hung out at their home last week Saturday morning and I had so much fun getting to know this beautiful family. Thanks Justin and Rachel for inviting me into your home and sharing your little lady with me! I hope to be able to photograph you guys again :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was cloudy out, which made the lighting inside a bit tricky, so we headed outside for a few family shots :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gorgeous!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful girls!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love her room!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite! Amelia definitly won the prize for most cooperative newborn...and she was two weeks old! She's so sweet, I just can't get enough!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures Erin! :)

    Thanks so much for coming.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a little cutie!!!! I love her room too!! That most have took along time to do!! love her little smile!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP