Monday, May 24, 2010

Little Miss Lindsey

I spent Saturday morning with my good friends Willow, J.R., and their adorable daughters Bella and Lindsey. I always have so much fun with them, and it was so cool to see them enjoying their newly expanded family. Miss Lindsey was so sweet, but she definitely knows what she wants! a girl after my own heart ;) Lindsey didn't like being in just her diaper, she prefers to be all swaddled up, she also really really likes her paci! After struggling with lighting for a bit, we decided to head outside for some of that good old michigan light and got some fun shots of Lindsey. Thanks so much you guys for sharing your sweet little one with me, I am truly blessed to have you in my life! Watch for more photos of this family later in the week after we do miss Bella's 2 year old photos!

At first she didnt' really like the basket...but then she figured out it wasn't so bad
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh yeah, and she really likes her hands close to her face...or perhaps in her mouth..hah so cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what happens when you take away her paci...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love these!!!!! I love the ones with her on our kitchen table they are great and her expressions are great!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP