Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet Adam

When my friend Jenny called me and asked me if I would photograph her baby, I was thrilled! If you know me at all you know that I love photographing newborns :) Adam Jon is a little peanut who has loads of personality at just one week old. He is incredibly sweet and I just couldn't get enough of him. Thank you so much Jenny and Jon for sharing your sweet boy with me, he is truly a gift from God.

happy family.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweet toes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks so much to Molly, owner of MollyChic, for making this diaper cover! Check out her etsy store :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously, how sweet is he?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!! Love the diaper cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is very cute!!! Very cute family and love how great the mom looks after just having a baby!!! I love all the smiles he did great for the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP