Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wedding: Ryan and Linsey

A few weeks ago I shot my first wedding of the season with TAK! It was an incredibly beautiful day with incredibly beautiful people. I had so much fun, here are a few of my favorite shots of the day...can't wait for my next wedding with TAK, its going to be a great summer!

Photobucket

Hard at work on her wedding day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caught these ladies watching us take photos :) love this shot!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Linsey looked stunning
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How cute are they?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM!!!! Goodness I love working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are great!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun again!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP