Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Little Miss Natalie: 6 months!

It is crazy for me to believe that 6 months have already gone by since I first met sweet Natalie! Aquinas seems to be the location of choice for 6 month photos lately, so I met Natalie and her mom there last Friday morning to hang out. One of my favorite things is watching my newborns grow, and 6 months is one of my favorite ages to photograph. At 6 months you get so much expression, and those sweet awkward movements as they explore the world around them. Natalie gave me the biggest smile when I met her and her mom, but then really made us work hard once the camera was out :) Natalie has the most gorgeous blue eyes and sweet expression, I can't wait to see what she does next.

Photobucket

I love the "almost crawl"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Natalie says, "oh look...I have an itch by my nose.."
I know this is a little out of focus, but this photo cracks me up...this is how she really feels about photos ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next two are on here because they make me smile...
"what guys?!"
Photobucket

the superman dance?
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP