Thursday, August 5, 2010

Senior: Laura :)

Last week I took my trusty old buick out to Holland to shoot Laura's senior photos, and I had a blast! I love doing senior pictures, but Laura's were extra fun because I never shoot in Holland, and she's way cute! Laura is cousins with Jess, one of my 2010 seniors! Thanks Laura for putting up with my craziness, I had so much fun with you and your mom :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Laura, you are one gorgeous girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVED this little antique shop
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. she is cute!! So cool they she could straighten her hair in the middle!!! I love all the great places you found to take pictures too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP