Thursday, September 23, 2010

Family Time/Senior Session

I hope everyone likes the blog's new look! I feel like I will never be caught up on here, or with editing in general, but I'll keep plugging away :) This session was a few weeks ago and was especially fun for me because it was with my aunt, uncle and cousins. My cousin Ben is at Hope College so we met up with him in Holland to take some family photos as well as take Matt's senior pictures. I had so much fun with them, and shooting in a different city is challenging but exciting. You will recognize a few locations that I used with another senior of mine from Holland as well. I hope you enjoy looking through some highlights from our night! This is one ridiculously good looking family too...and I'm not at all biased ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were all geared up to take a photo...then this guy came through! hah
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a handsome guy :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

In case you were wondering, farting is still funny when you're a senior in highschool
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pondering life I guess...
Photobucket

We headed to the beach at the end, it was pretty windy but fun nonetheless!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. pictures were great love how you had to post the pictures of the fart and the bike interrupting only you that's why I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP