Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rowen Robert: Newborn session

I apologize to everyone who follows my blog that I've been MIA lately. I recently moved and have had some other big changes in my life, but now I'm back at it! I had this newborn session with sweet Rowen a few weeks ago and am so excited to share it. Rowen and his parents were awesome to work with and he is just the sweetest. Enjoy this little hunny :)

Rowen wasn't quite sure about this whole picture taking deal, but he warmed up quickly
Photobucket

We went to the Ada bridge to do family pictures and got some great shots, but these simple ones are just my favorite :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This little dude loves his paci!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love all the sweet sleep faces babies make, in the sneak earlier I caught a smile, and also got this cute little squishy face :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

sweetness.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!!! I missed you lots but I am so happy for you!! This little one is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP