Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Senior Session: Sierra

First off, Sierra I'm sorry if I spelled your name wrong...I forgot to ask you! Anyways, Sierra's session jumped ahead a few blog posts because her yearbook picture is due really really soon! So sorry those of you who are waiting, I will get more up tomorrow :) Last night I went downtown with Sierra and did some photos in some old spots, and some new ones! She is incredibly sweet, beautiful, and so much fun to photograph. Thanks Sierra for a fun night!

CUTE outfit!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a beautiful girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I Love me some artprize ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

GORGEOUS eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. she is so cute!! great backgrounds for the pictures!! So looks like a natural at posing for pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP