Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweet Brady

A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege of meeting one of the sweetest little boys ever, mr. Brady. He was curious, playful, sweet, and so so so handsome. Thanks Megan so much for letting me capture your little boy, he is truly a joy and I feel blessed to have been able to do these photos for you :)

I know...so sweet! Oh, and for the record I didn't enhance his eyes in any way in any picture, they really are that incredible! Lucky boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Brady is having an Elmo birthday party, so of course Elmo had to join...sort of
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brady loved exploring the park...Mom caught him for some photos on the stool though!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We played with bubbles too
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at those eyelashes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lookin at Grandma :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

His mom says he has a smile that just melts her heart...I know what she means
Photobucket

Can I just say that I am so happy I never have to say no to him...goodness that would be hard!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing with Grandma again, I love how he looked at her...so sweet!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ahh yes, sticks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

and he's off! Thanks for a fun shoot Brady!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP