Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy Season!

October was an incredibly insane month! I was so blessed to be crazy busy, but as a result the blog is wayyy behind. In favor of time, I'm editing sessions before I do blog posts, but here is a look at what I've been up to. Full posts to come after I resurface from editing...whenever that is!

A wedding in Saint Joseph with TAK!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hanging at the orchard with some good looking people...

(yes, this is Zion being way too grown up! )
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next one cracks me up...oh brotherly love!
Photobucket

Spent some time downtown with some great families!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to the park with some favorites of mine...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And hung out on the tracks with the newly engaged Dave and Hannah :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to everyone who supported me this fall! I am so blessed to be able to do what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP