Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mr. blue eyes!

A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege of photographing sweet baby D. I spent some time with him and his parents at their home and had so much fun getting to know them. Typically I do newborn sessions within a week or two of the baby's birth, but D was already over a month old. Although I love getting those sweet snoozy newborn shots, it was really fun to catch this handsome little guy's big blue eyes :) I am so blessed to be able to do what I love!

Photobucket

Beautiful family.
Photobucket

Photobucket

hah...Streetchhhh
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby D and his momma :)
Photobucket

Gorgeous.
Photobucket

Photobucket

A proud daddy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE it.
Photobucket

He was a squirmer, but he let me get a couple where he was still :)
Photobucket

These next four are very similar, but I just love them all!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is why I love my job.
Photobucket

He's like " you wanna do what?!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Someone's looking tired!
Photobucket

I love this one also :)
Photobucket

We worked very hard to get these poses out of him, he looves to be stretched out :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP