Friday, February 11, 2011

Blue eyed baby

Last weekend I had the privilege of hanging out with a very sweet one year old with the most incredible blue eyes! I've been photographing Natalie since she was a newborn, and now she is 1! Natalie wasn't feeling the greatest for her photo session, but she was a trooper and we had a lot of fun :) I'm taking photos of Natalie and her family tomorrow so there will be more of this cutie to come, but for now, enjoy this sweet girl and her beautiful big blue eyes. Thanks for playing with me Natalie!

one of my favorites...
Photobucket

She is taking a few steps at a time now, and was very good at pulling herself up to stand :)
Photobucket

So big!
Photobucket

Photobucket

haha
Photobucket

Natalie loved pushing this little stool around
Photobucket

Photobucket

Loved her dress
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These next two are two of my favorites as well
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

one tired girl!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP