Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Playful Peyton

It doesn't get much cuter than this little lady! I spent the afternoon with Peyton and her mommy and daddy just playing at home, one of my favorite types of sessions, and had so much fun capturing this animated little lady. I can't get over her gorgeous eyes and crazy beautiful hair, or that little purple tutu for that matter. Beware...this kid is seriously cute! :)

Love her expressions
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Peyton in the kitchen... she's a great chef :)
Photobucket

and is great at washing those hands, thanks to her mommy's hand washing song!
Photobucket

Photobucket

watching for squirrels
Photobucket

"hmm...where could they be?!"
Photobucket

Disclaimer...I did not pose her like this, I don't pose children, but I'd say she's a natural!
Photobucket

We spent some time "crashing" on mommy and daddy's bed...so fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, her very own pose...takin a break
Photobucket

These family shots are some of my favorite i've ever taken..beautifully ordinary.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a beautiful kiddo
Photobucket

This is hard work!
Photobucket

So serious...
Photobucket

Nothiing a few tickles won't solve...and check out those lashes!
Photobucket

I LOVE my job.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP