Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Smiley little Stella: Newborn Session

I spent my Saturday with one of the sweetest, sleepiest, and smiley babies I've had yet! Little miss Stella was such a breeze to photograph and kept cracking these cute little smiles. Stella has a beautiful big sister as well who is very excited to help take care of her and a mommy and daddy who are so in love with them. I could have taken pictures of this little lady all day long, she truly is incredible. Chad, Krysta and Jenna, than you for sharing your sweet baby with me!

Photobucket

Beautiful family
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Proud daddy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Krysta you look gorgeous :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hah..love it!
Photobucket

This next series are some of my favorite newborn pictures yet...I was feeling in a little bit of a rut so we decided to get a little fancy ;) I will call this look "the stella" since she was the first to rock it. love them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this look also..this was Stella's hat, and I loved it with my green MollyChic diaper cover
Photobucket

Photobucket

uh oh...dad's in trouble...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All this sleeping is making me sleepy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is cute...Jenna has her hand up like Stella :)
Photobucket

haha, see, Stella is a natural at posing
Photobucket

sweet sweet girls!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP