Tuesday, May 31, 2011

6 month session: Evie

I can't say I have a favorite age to photograph, but 6 months sure is fun. Little Miss Evie is full of personality and has the most awesome cheeks and gorgeous blue eyes. Evie is modeling a hat from MollyChic's spring line. You can order from MollyChic at her Etsy site, or contact her on her facebook page. I can't believe this little one is already 6 months old...I just love her, and its not hard to see why!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a favorite of mine...just gazing at the world :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

chillin'
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She looks so bored with me here haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tired girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Where's my margarita?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP