Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brotherly love.

Alex and Oliver are some of my favorite kids to photograph. I know their mom and dad won't believe me when I say that haha, because they are little boys, and little boys are a challenge...but I LOVE a challenge. I have known these kiddos since their oldest was just a baby and have photographed them a few times now and it has so much fun to watch them grow. You know what I love best about a challenge? The pictures are all the more special and rewarding :)

The Major challenge was getting them in the same picture :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the "you want me to do what?!" face :)
Photobucket

Love these next few of Alex...there's some real smiles
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried to get Oliver to look at the camera by telling him there was a bird inside...that backfired...but he's so cute up close! haha :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP