Sunday, July 10, 2011

Crazy Beautiful: Darby and LT

"Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights,
before the dark hour of reason grows. "
John Betjeman, Summoned by Bells

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Godson, he has stolen my heart. I love him more than I could ever put in words.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our attempt at getting a photo with the dog...this was the best one...haha love it!
Photobucket

Darby girl. I love her like she's my own.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Don't worry...we kept him safe while the lawn was mowed..then set him free :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP