Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sunshine, laughter,and fun.

I had the privilege of spending an evening at the home of a super sweet family who are very dear to me. Joey and Matthew were both in my preschool class when I was teaching, and I got to meet sweet Julia for the first time at the session. I just love these kiddos. They are such gorgeous kiddos with really big personality and I just loved photographing them. I love doing sessions at home where the kids are comfortable...and the light happened to be just perfect this night! Thanks for a fun and beautiful evening, you guys rock!

Miss JuJu B...or "B" as her brothers call her :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I know...so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom went to get Julia a new dress...she was a little drooly after munching on the pearls...big brother Joey entertained her in the meantime...I love how much they look alike here
Photobucket

Photobucket

Julia wasn't offering up many smiles for her session, here's a sweet face I caught while she was playing with Joey!
Photobucket

Photobucket

"Seriously Erin?"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a beauty!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The three of them together...incredible.
Photobucket

aren't they sweet? ;)
Photobucket

These next two were not prompted at all..this is just Matthew and his very own personality..two of my favorites :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and this...Matthew looks like he is a college guy at a football game haha :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's so grown up...I first met him when he was 2 1/2 and now he's finished the first grade!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See...beautiful kids...gorgeous light...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Julia went to bed and we took the boys to play for a bit
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pure Michigan.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP