Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nelida Joy: 6 months

So this blog is wayyy overdue, I have so much to catch up with on here, but that means business is good right?! :) Seriously I feel so blessed to do what I love and to be able to make a living at it. These are Nelida Joy's 6 month photos, and she is just that, a pure joy. Her mommy and daddy are so in love with her (and so is her "auntie" erin). Prepare for cuteness overload.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She loves sticking her tongue out
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't handle how beautiful she is...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love these next 3, such a happy baby
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is what happens when you leave daddy at home and just momma and Erin do your pictures ;) Girly girly girly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

tired girly.
Photobucket

right before we left Nelida's daddy asked me to make sure I got a picture of the back of her head. He just loves her little bald spot, her straight across hairline, and her wispy long hairs. I love when parents ask me to photograph things like this because these are the things you are going to miss.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love you sweet Lida girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP