Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sweet Sisters

I look at these girls and I realize how fast time flies. I remember when the older, Addison, first came to the childcare center I was teaching at, and then had Sydnee in my class as well. When we did these photos it had been awhile since I'd seen them and boy are they gorgeous! This was such a fun session, one of my favorites from the fall, beautiful setting, gorgeous girls, awesome family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a good looking couple!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Syd told me she wanted to take a picture of me...then she did this! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And onto the playground!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not sure why daddy didnt' want me to take this photo.... ;) Never do anything embarrasing when I am around...lesson learned!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP