Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunshine in the park

On Tuesday evening I met in the park with the Lea family! I work with the mom, Lisa, well...actually I work for her, but anyways ;) Lisa is not only my boss, but more importantly my friend and constant support. It was a gorgeous night, and although Trenton and Evie gave me a run for my money, we got some great shots! Poor big sister Brenna was such a good sport, smiling in every single picture while her little brother and sister goofed around. These are some of my most favorite shots from the night, and although it may not be the "perfect" family picture, it is one that will always bring back good memories. I had a blast with you guys! Thanks so much for letting me capture these moments. 

Check out those eyes...
We got her to stop..for 2 seconds...to smell the flowers
Trenton...love the freckles

LOVE this. 


I couldn't choose between this one and the next one...so here are both! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute it's a little crazier with crazy kids huh!!!??!!! :-) They look great though!! Love the smelling the flowers one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evie is getting so big! I miss that little girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP