Monday, May 18, 2009

Tyler and Whitney~my first wedding with TAK!

This past weekend I had the oppertunity to work on my first wedding with TAK photography,  www.takphotography.blogspot.com . The bride and groom were Tyler and Whitney, and their day was gorgeous! Whitney was one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen and there was some incredible sun...with a little wind to add excitement. Here are some of my favorite shots from the day. I had so much fun and can't wait for the next wedding! 



a little wind never hurt ;) 


                                                          has anyone seen the ring bearer? 




3 comments:

  1. Great job Erin!!! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are gorgeous Erin you do such an amazing job catching such great details!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, These are so beautiful! You have a natural talent!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP