Sunday, May 24, 2009

Waiting for baby Luke :)

So this just might be my longest picture post yet :) Today I went over to the Misner's house to hang out and snap some photos before the arrival of their new baby! We did some photos of big brother Austin, aka Indiana Jones, some family shots, and some baby bump shots! There are tons of great photos but these are some of my favorites...and I put a lot on here so Amanda had something fun to look at while she waits for her new little boy. I work with Amanda and she has always been a great friend. Her little boy Austin has the greatest imagination and makes me laugh all the time...you'll see ;) Amanda, her husband, Tim, and Austin are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Luke Joseph. He should make his appearance in a week...or less! And never fear, there will be photos of the little guy as soon as I meet him. I wish you guys the best and can't wait to meet Luke! Enjoy the photos :) 

Meet Austin..he's 4! 
There are no words...haha 
He was lovin' the camera!

And there's Luke!
Austin is so excited, and is going to be a great brother...he also loves to pose for the camera ;) 

Gorgeous family! 





Austin says, "when I grow up and have a mustache...." and does this while he's talking hah! 
Indiana Jones in the fight against the vacuum! 
Priceless. 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute family and what great photos!!! However, you have one piece wrong. That's no baby BUMP. That's a cute, precious baby mountain!! She's so close and I'm so glad that you take those photos before the big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Photos! Amanda is looking beautiful! I miss Austin and his imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos Erin this family is adorable!! Love the pictures with all the hands on the new baby just priceless!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP