Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy birthday Luke!

Hello everyone, meet Luke Joseph! Luke is my friend Amanda's baby (see previous post) and was welcomed into her family last night. Amanda, her husband Tim, and big brother Austin are so excited to finally have their little guy here. I got to meet him and hold him for the first time tonight, not even 24 hours old, and he is gorgeous! I just couldn't get enough of his little squeaks and facial expressions, I love him already and cannot wait to watch him grow. God bless Misners, he is awesome! 

He looks a lot like his mommy, and his big brother here
I could take pictures of baby toes all day. 
gorgeous mommy
I mean really, look at that face! 
I love this haha, true big brother love 
The Misner men :) 



so precious. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love fresh new babies! GREAT pics Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend came with her camera 2 days after Faith was born and i do have copied of pictures like these were newborn make the cutest faces ever!!!
    I might have to schedule with you too once my baby is born. so keep a space open for us in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Erin!! Great pictures and a beautiful little boy, his big bother is sure cute too!! The whole family for that matter!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP