Friday, May 15, 2009

Zion Jones-sneak peak

I was so excited about these photos that I couldn't go to bed until I put them on here...I'm kind of a nerd ;) Anyways! Today I finally got to meet Zion Jones! When I saw him, I said to his mom, "he doesn't even look real!" He is such a gorgeous baby and it was so fun to photograph this little guy. I feel so blessed to have captured these moments for Kim and Beesham and can't wait to watch Zion grow and see who he becomes. God bless you Kim, Beesham and Zion, thanks so much for sharing today with me!










4 comments:

  1. erin these are gORgEOUS pictures!!!! im just in awe of them :) great job hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin these are great!! Is this the little guy from the pregnancy pictures on here!! He is just perfect and you did such a great job capturing him in his essence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah this is the baby of the couple who's maternity photos I did...isn't he gorgeous! i had so much fun

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP