Sunday, June 14, 2009

Maddie and William

On Friday I kicked off my big photography weekend by spending the morning with the Blackler family. I met them at their gorgeous home and hung out with their beautiful children. Thier daughter Maddie has recently turned 4 and has a new baby brother, William. I had so much fun taking these photos, it is always wonderful to meet a new family and connect with them so quickly. I am so blessed to have so many opportunities to capture these special moments, thanks to the Blacklers for welcoming me into their home! 










I love his one dimple :) 


one of my favorite infant photos yet...its like he's saying, "I have arrived!" 


3 comments:

  1. How cute!! What a cute little girl!! Love her blonde hair!! The little boy is adorable too!! So new!! Great pictures as always!! Keep it up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! I LOVE the one of him stretching, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kids, and wonderful photos Erin!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP