Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm a big fan.

On Saturday I headed downtown to hang out at festival and watch my favorite local band play! My brother in law is the guitarist for "Righteous" a local funk band. If you know me well, you know that I am one of their biggest fans. I love watching these guys play and am so excited for them to open for Third Eye Blind and Matt Nathanson at the Muskegon Summer Celebration on July 4 (that may have been a shameless plug for their show...) I brought my camera in hopes of getting some candid shots of the guys. I had to battle low light, a little drizzle, and a man walking back and forth in front of me, oh, and when I decided to try to get some practice with my flash...it wouldn't fire. Nevertheless, I got some decent shots. I antiqued them, because well, that makes them classy ;) 

Drummer Matt Geroux (he was the most difficult to photograph, all stuck in the back and stuff)
My bro, guitarist Mike Shapiro 

Bassist, Michael James Horrigan 




This photo says, "i'm Michael James...I'm the king of the world." haha



3 comments:

  1. very nice band pics!! So cool you got them so up and close while they were performing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I will be there to see them perform... summer celebration will be so much fun this year - and I've got the 11 day pass!!! You are really great at photography and I'm definitely going to hire you the next time I need photos taken!
    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lindsey! :) You have the big pass, lucky! see you Monday

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP