Friday, August 21, 2009

Bride on a bike.

Last week friday I shot another wedding with my buddy Theresa of TAK Photography. The bride happened to be a friend of my sister's from high-school! Sarah also did musicals with me and I hadn't seen her in a few years so it was so much fun to be at her wedding. Sarah and Andrew's day was gorgeous. The bridesmaids dresses were my favorite yet, and Sarah looked stunning. I hooked us up with a yellow tandem bike, courtesy of the guys at 504 Glenwood, as a fun surprise for Andy who is an avid biker. This day was so much fun, and I got some of the best bouquet toss shots yet...just see for yourself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awesome pictures I love all the candid shots!! The bridesmaid dresses are super cute and I love the one with the bride on the ladder!! I also really like the shots at the tosses they are super funny!!! Great job as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! LOVE the toss shots! great job lady!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP