Friday, August 28, 2009

Beth, Michael, and baby!

This session with my sister and bro in law was a long time coming! I told my mom I'd do new photos of us for mother's day, and here we are in August and I'm just now doing them..oops :) I took my older sister Beth out the other day and had a blast hanging out with her and Michael (and of course that adorable baby bump which is my niece or nephew). Beth and Michael mean the world to me and are such a good example of what Love looks like. Beth is 19ish weeks pregnant and I cannot wait to meet that baby (and of course take it's pictures)! We will do more photos later in their pregnancy, but it was so much fun to capture these moments of them as a couple and experience their incredibly contagious joy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so so cute I think you and your sister look a lot a like!!! I love the one of that belly with both of there fingers intertwined very cute!!! Great job as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP