Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Fun

Earlier this week I got to hang out with the Blackler's and their extended family. I have photographed Maddie and William before and was so excited when they asked me to come back. They are an incredibly sweet family with a lot of love and some super adorable kids! This was a huge session with William's 3 month photos, and pictures of the extended families on both sides, so obviously I had a ton of pictures and couldn't include all the good ones on this post! I chose some that were my favorites from the evening. Thanks again April and Adam for sharing your family with me!
Little man has some seriously gorgeous eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

The next few are really similar, but I couldn't resist these kiddos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love these you did awesome!! I love the kid shots but my favorite is the one with just the little boy in the white shirt where he is smiling!! Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP