Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nothing Better

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."

There is absolutely nothing better than watching a family interact together. I love to observe the different dynamics that are unique to each family, and even find a little pleasure in watching parents try to corral their children for photos. Some of my most favorite family sessions are the ones that are the most chaotic where the kids are just being kids...this was one of those sessions. Every time we'd get the family together, one of the kids would take off...I told Mike and Renee that perhaps they were meant to be a family of four ;) I had so much fun hanging out and capturing these special moments with these three adorable kids. I am so blessed to work with children both as a teacher and a photographer because they remind me what life is truly about and what makes it incredibly beautiful. This might be the longest picture post to date...I just couldn't choose!

like father, like son
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

now this is a real family...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super dad!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful Baby Girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Erin these are wonderful! I ADORE the one of the candid family! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job girl!! I love all of them but the one of all the kids running away is so cute!! I also loved all the dad pictures and the ones with mom and the little baby!! Great job as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP