Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beautiful people.

Sunday evening I met up with some new clients and headed downtown for a family shoot. I had so much fun meeting them and photographing this gorgeous family. I absolutely love family shoots because it allows me to capture moments that are so fleeting. Thanks again Brooke and Jeff for sharing your beautiful family with me, and thanks Vaughn and Emma for being so incredibly cute! This is a ridiculously long photo post...but I couldn't resist, so you will just have to deal ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out Emma'a face...I think she was worried I might take her snacks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is a bit out of focus, but it is one of the most genuine shots i've ever captured
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think we tired them out :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love these erin! that boy is going to break some hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too!!! Great pics love the shoulder pics and the one with the boy sticking out his tongue!! Very great pics as always!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP