Sunday, September 27, 2009

Little Miss Personality...

Thursday was a big day for me! I got to meet two of the world's newest people. For those of you who know me, you know that there is nothing better to me than holding a brand new baby, I was in heaven! World, meet miss Mackenzie Marie :) Mackenzie's mom is one of my good friends from work and we have all been so eager to meet her! Mackenzie has two big brothers who are absolutly in love with her, and a mom and dad who couldn't be happier. Mackenzie is a long awaited gift and has been loved since the moment her parents knew they were pregnant. This is one spunky little girl, who knows how to work that little face ;) Lets just say shes got quite the personality...enjoy!
Mommy took full advantage of having a little girl!
Photobucket
She has already perfected the scowl...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
word to your mother...haha
Photobucket

Photobucket
there are several pictures where I go this face...a Mackenzie signature look ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Peace out.
Photobucket
Favorite! haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hiding from the paparazzi already!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP