Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nick and Janna

Last week before I left for DC I also photographed my sister and brother. I am updating photos for my parents and it was Nick and Janna's turn. We headed downtown and had a lot of fun, but our session was cut a bit short because of rain. I had a ton of fun though and shot in some new spots, now all I need is photos of me! My good buddy Theresa of TAK photography will be taking those soon. Thanks to my beautiful little sister and ruggedly handsome brother for these great shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't decide between these next few..so here are three :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the new scenery!!! Also love the one's of your sister through the window and the one of your brother in the window of his motorcycle very creative as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Stalkers

Welcome

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP